This is to inform you that all the activities on this website are managed by Shriji Solutions and it is end to end encrypted for your safety. We obtain only the necessary information of our clients to improve their user experience. By using this website, you agree to share information regarding your contact information, Geolocation data, and other information.
- In contact information, we obtain your name, e-mail address, mobile numbers, and country.
- Geolocation data include identifying and tracking connected devices using GPS, IP addresses, and related technologies.
- Along with that, we obtain your location, country code, etc. while you use services like contact us and become a partner.
Our purpose to gather your information is to:
- Understand your preferences.
- Maintain your data security.
- Responding to queries.
- Integrating your information with services for a better user experience.
- Provide you with easier and relevant access to the desired content.
- Create, improve, assess and improve the site for business expansion.
- Protection against untrusted sources, fraud, and other unlawful activities.
- Deliver tailored content according to your requirements.
- Improve website and maintain it for better productivity.
Sharing the information:
Shriji Solutions can share the information to give a better user experience on the website. We may share the information with
- The subsidiaries or affiliates of the company will use the information for displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Our sales and marketing team for product promotion
- Stakeholders or service providers associated with the company
Third-party link sharing:
Shriji Solutions take the best precautions to safeguard your personal information. Your information is end to end encrypted by our security algorithms. Whether you are online or offline, your confidentiality is ensured by our website. Our business partners may use the cookies to create promotion plans and digital marketing strategies. Meanwhile, your data will stay secure while you are using the website.