Shriji Solutions welcome you to the website. By accessing the website, you accept the terms and conditions of Shriji Solutions. These terms of services describe the rules and regulations of using our website.
There is some jargon used in the terms of services page including us, we, our, you, your, etc. In this, ‘we’ refer to the company or the owner of Shriji Solutions. ‘Our’ also refers to the company and its services whereas ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the person who is visiting the website.
Following are the terms of services:
- The content on the website is subject to change as per the requirements. It only aims to deliver the necessary information to the user.
- All the materials displayed on the website are for information purposes and we or any third party do not guarantee its accuracy. Meanwhile, any error or inaccuracy is permitted by the law to the fullest.
- Shriji Solutions is not liable for the content displayed on the website. In case you are using the content or selecting any product or service, make sure the information meets the best of your requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our website may feature links to third-party websites. This is done for your convenience and better user experience. However, we are not responsible for the content available on that websites.
- You are not allowed to create any link to this website without the permission of written consent from us.
Shriji Solutions developed and owes the license of all the content and services posted on the website. We own the intellectual property rights for all the materials and are reserved legally. You can access the content from the website while considering the following terms and conditions.
- You cannot republish the material
- You are not allowed to sell or lease any product associated with Shriji Solutions
- Do not copy or paste the material for your personal use
- You cannot redistribute the content for your own benefits.
Shriji Solutions can take strict action on you if you found not following the above-discussed terms and conditions.